Friday, June 3, 2011

WEEK #3 FINAL STUDY: In Progress......

...NOT YET COMPLETE.....I'm in the middle of recreating the coke 'splash' ad I found and trying to learn the procedures to recreate the translucent text 'dancing' around the splashing coke beverage, with the help of the recording on blackboard this morning.  Here is what I have done so far and it does NOT include the text....YET.  I found some high res art I really like to do my 'background' to put my text image on so I 'm posting that here.  I'll post the completed project as soon as it is finished this evening.   This will be my FINAL project for week #3.  My earlier project study is on the last post I did last night of the cat image on top of pattern designs.  I do still want to go back and clean that one up some more and try to smooth my images together better.  Right now I feel like everything is just layered on top of each other and it is too dark and not very interesting.  Any input on that one would be great, too.  Thanks....more to come....PLEASE STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment