Monday, June 13, 2011

Finalizing my Coke Bottle Project Today...

....WiFi wasn't fast enough where we were camping this weekend for me to watch my blackboard recording so I'm just now really watching it to finish my coke bottle project.  I will post updates ever so often to let you see how I am progressing on it and I should have this completed by tonight.  Sorry it's late.  Got in too late to start on it again last night.  Thanks for the recording.  This will help a lot I'm sure.

....cont'd 12:00pm....I've almost completed the NEW vector drawing of my coke bottle following the steps on the blackboard recording (which I was finally able to watch in it's entirety this morning) and see now how simple the Illustrator portion of this project should be.  I think once I take it into Photoshop I can add the Coca-Cola label art I created last week maybe?  And then finish my digital smoke art I made last week as well (haven't posted that part of the project yet, still adjusting it to fit this image) and some ice at the bottom as well.  If it's not too much trouble I may still need some tips to recreate condensation dripping down the sides of the bottle in photoshop along with the ice perhaps, but I will do the best I know how to do myself as soon as I get this into Photoshop, which shouldn't be too much longer.  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Ice is kind of nightmare, probably even worse than smoke. Your best bet is to copy slavishly from a photograph or use photographic originals that are cut and modified to fit the new piece. Drips are easier and I can do a recording for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! A 'drip' recording would be great and I'll improvise on the ice part in photoshop...see what you think!

    ReplyDelete