Thursday, June 16, 2011

Week #5 Project FINAL 'Eat Ice Cream Ad' Complete...Ready for Tutorial

This is my final project for week #5.  I've used several techniques I've learned to create the piece which was inspired from several pieces I've studied throughout this class.  I'm ready to write my tutorial for this final piece but will need to start that fresh tomorrow morning when I've had time to think about it some more and try to recall all the steps it took to get to this end result.


My original piece above and inspiration pieces below.



1 comment:

  1. Looks great Kim. I think it might still be better if you change the overall brown color that comes from your paper texture to a more ice cream friendly color like pink or green or something. Go to that layer in Photoshop and do Image/Adjustments/Hue&Saturation then change the hue slider and maybe the saturation as well. It will still multiply down in blending modes but will add a color instead of brown.

    ReplyDelete