Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I think this is the one....

I think this is the bottle I want to do, for my final this week anyway.  I like all the aspects of it in the photo.  I like the smoke effects and ice because it shows how cold the beverage is.  I could even incorporate what I learned last week with the dancing 'icy' text around the bottle with water dripping down the sides to indicate it being even colder than this photo shows.  Would both the previous bottle rendering and digital smoke Illustrator and Photoshop technique recordings be used to recreate this then?  As well as what I've already learned with my transparent text project last week?


I also found these that I like, but I'm hoping to stick with the photo above....at least for my final project...and if any of these others work out for my study project or even go back to the photos I found last week to recreate some techniques with the dancing transparent 'icy' text, too.  Even combine some aspects of each to create my own version.  Guess I need to figure this all out quickly today since I'm running out of time.  And a quick how-to recreate a glass bottle recording in photoshop and/or illustrator would probably be helpful for me too.


I like this very much...nice!  Just isn't very 'refreshing'...can't use my other techniques learned as much.


This one is still very nice to recreate or at least add some of the elements to any of the above.  I really like how the condensation is slowly dripping down the side...indicating how cold it is.  And I'm confident I can come up with some 'refreshing' transparent text again dancing around the outside or whatever like I did last week.  That was a fun project and I'd like to sort of incorporate it into this weeks project too if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment